WELCOME ♡

♡ welcome to my little corner of the internet ♡
๐Ÿ’—

hi angel!! i'm sav ♡

welcome to my tiny internet scrapbook where i talk about beauty, life, nostalgia, random thoughts & whatever else i'm currently obsessed with.

currently obsessed with:
smell good candles • rainy weather • quirky halloween costumes • monstober disney channel movies • girl blogs

♡ thanks for stopping by ♡

Monday, August 24, 2026

welcome to my little corner of the worldwide net ♡

hey, you! ♡ so... you found my blog. And tbh? I’m sooo happy you’re here. Welcome to my little corner of the net, where I can yap about absolutely anything. The little things, 2000s nostalgia, beauty and clothes, life updates, fun quizzes, playlists, my fav shopping finds, etc. I wanted a place that felt a little more personal than social media. Somewhere I could slow down, actually write things out, make pretty little posts, and document the life that I know I’ll want to look back on someday. Basically, this blog is my digital bedroom wall, fridge covered in notes & photos, my scrapbook, whatever comes to your mind! ✿ WARNING: there will be chaos at times. There will be messy thoughts, random favs, questionable decisions, can you handle it..? But that’s kind of the point. This blog is meant for those who feel comfy & safe here. Anyway... Grab your favorite drink, put on your favorite playlist, and stay awhile. I hope you feel at home here ♡ xoxo, Sav *P.S. If you’re reading this.. congrats, you’re officially an OG.* ๐Ÿ’‹

2 comments:

  1. first of all this is the cutest blog ever!! second, where can I click to follow you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I believe you go to your blogger dashboard and click “reading list” then click “manage” and paste the link of the blog you want to follow!!

      Delete